Monday, 24 February 2014

Introduction

Hello everyone! Some of you might remember me from my old blog. I wanted to create a new one for quite a while now and I am glad I did. This time I really want to keep writing posts and not neglect the blog after a while. For those of you who don't know me: My name is Kerstin and I am a twenty-year-old student living in Germany. On this blog I will write about the two things I like: Fashion and university. You heard that right! I would maybe not call myself a super-passionate student or a crazy nerd but many of us have to spend time at either school, university, a college or some other institution for quite a few hours per week. I always find ways to make this time as enjoyable as it possibly can be and I hope that I can take you with me somehow.
I will share some daily outfits with you and everything else relating to my everyday's life as a student. I strongly believe that everything is possible: You can do well in your studies, lead a healthy life, meet friends, have a boyfriend/girlfriend, be creative and dress well. This sometimes is a struggle but you just have to push yourself a little. More about that at some other point :) Some of my friends (Emilia and Peggy, I am looking at you guys) are a huge motivation to me so I hope that I can get them to write a guest post.


As this was just an introduction post, let's keep it short: Thank you for stopping by! If you'd like to know what's on here next, then please follow me. I hope that some of my old readers will stay with me and I am looking forward to getting to know all the new ones. 

Love,
Kerstin






9 comments:

  1. Hey, danke für dein Kommentar^^
    Also wir haben die Kimono nicht selber angezogen sonders es war ein Angebot vom Hotel, dass sie uns die Kimono leihen und auch anziehen. Ich bin mir nciht sicher ob man einen Kimono selber anziehen könnte. Nicht unbedingt weil es zu kompliziert wäre, sondern weil man eher 4 Arme bräuchte, weil man mehrere Sachen gleichzeitig festhalten muss und so. Aber vielleicht kann man es auch alleine, ich möchte das jedenfalls üben, ich Deutschland kenne ich nämlich niemanden,der das kann :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm happy u back to regular blogging I hope u will keep doing it. :D Can't wait for next note because I didn't hear anything from u before since u didn't write much on old blog for a long time. :)

    Miss you~
    Dorota :)

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah super wieder von dir zu lesen! Natürlich folge ich dir hier auch :)

    Freue mich auf deine nächsten Posts~

    P.S.: Das bild links ist suuuuuuuuuper hübsch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the posts coming, honey, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich verstehe google nicht....musste mich gerade ungefähr 50mal anmelden, um ein Kommentar abzuschicken. But I am here now and really excited for your coming posts! Keep them coming, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bin sosososo froh, dass du zurück bist <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Keki, Thanx for informing me about your new blog. I almost forgot that your real name is Kerstin. I'm always "keki" here "keki" there and "neko" too. lol. I would love to see more stuff from you. I haven't seen you around much lately!

    Btw, I'm having a 2nd blog giveaway and I'm inviting you, my lovely blog friend to participate if you're keen as it is opened internationally. No obligations of coz though it would be great to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!!! And love YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kerstin! Or Keki, which would you prefer? I also took a small break from blogging, I never stopped completely but I didn't post as often. I'm still stuck with the blogging blues but I'm happy you're back from your break! I'm really looking forward to your new blog!

    For summer vacation I really wanted to go to Germany but I can't find any good tours =( Also does everyone in Germany speak English? Your English is superb!

    Re: As for following, I'm not too sure where the button is either =P You can always just manually enter it in or be a ghost follower and just book mark me =)

    P.S You're super pretty in your dp!

    ReplyDelete

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }