Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Style Copy: Serena van der Woodsen

Hey Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this: "Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand: Serena van der Woodsen." Was it only a year ago that our It Girl mysteriously disappeared for 'boarding school'? And just as suddenly, she's back. Don't believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for us, Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel.


Na, wer erinnert sich noch an diese magischen Worte zu Beginn der ersten Gossip Girl Staffel? Ich habe diese Serie so geliebt! Schade, dass sie zu Ende ist. Schon vor einiger Zeit habe ich mit einer Freundin zum Spaß ein ''Serena'' Outfit zusammen gestellt, was ihrem Outfit aus der aller ersten Folge ähneln soll. Das sind alles Sachen, die ich zufällig zu Hause habe. Ich denke, man kann so ein Outfit auch sehr gut nachkaufen und dann viel mehr auf Details achten. Aber seht selbst.

Who remembers those magical words straight from the beginning of Gossip Girl Season 1? I loved this show. It's a shame that it has ended. Quite some time ago a friend and I created a ''Serena'' Outfit just for fun. It resembles her outfit seen in the pilot. These are all things that I had at home anywayand I am sure that one can buy a really good outfit & pay more attention to detail than I did. But see for yourselves.


I love this outfit ♥ I wish I had a jacket like that.












Gefällt euch das Outfit? ♥
Do you like this outfit? ♥

Love,
Kerstin

PS: ICH MAG BLAIR WALDORF LIEBER! :D
I DO PREFER BLAIR WALDORF THOUGH!!! :D 

13 comments:

  1. Der Look ist dir richtig gut gelungen!
    PS: Ich mag Blair auch lieber ;)
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually prefer your like! We like the way you've layered the denim shirt underneath, and the scarf is such a cute touch

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. ist dir richtig gut gelungen!
    ich liebe blake lively <3
    LG*

    Nathalie von Fashion Passion Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi wow.
    Der Look steht dir super und gefällt mir richtig gut.
    Dein Blog ist toll, ich bin Leserin geworden:)

    Bei mir kann man übrigens ein Paket mit einem Victoria's Secret Bodyspray, ein Victoria's Secret Schminkpinselset, ein Victoria's Secret Pinseletui dazu und eine Infinity-Kette von bornpretty.
    Vielleicht magst du einmal vorbeischauen.
    Alles Liebe Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toller Look, Du hast unglaublich schöne Haare!
    Liebste Grüße
    Maike
    www.fashionfairy-cologne.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Kerstin honestly you look BETTER THAN HER!!!!! I would totally turn my head when i'm walking down the street when you're there!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Latest Video

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keki! You look GREAT!!! I love Blake Lively's fashion and of course Serena too. Even if I don't follow that show, I caught enough episodes to know her great fashion sense and you girl, nailed it well! So gorgeous!

    RYC:
    Hey Keki. I still prefer calling you “Keki” as I mentioned on Instagram before, “Keki” sounds cute and casual like a nickname for a good friend. I think I haven’t visited you in a while too and gotta check out your blog soon. And yes, it’s good we are also connected on IG so we could still catch up there.That's always a good thing!

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaa, das Outfit gefällt mir total gut. :) Ein paar Bilder davon kannte ich ja schon. Und ich weiß, wo ihr die Fotos gemacht hab. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich find die Bilder klasse! Das Outfit steht dir super und ich find es ist ein tolles Look-a-Like! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die Outfits sehen sehr gleich aus♡
    Deins finde ich ehrlich gesagt noch viel besser; *

    Ich wünsche dir noch einen wunderschönen Tag
    LG Ema
    Preciousmoments01.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there~

    Your outfit is adorable, I think it's better than the one on Blake =P And you're so so so pretty you bf is lucky to have you! I wish I could have nice blonde hair too *sighs* but it's okay since I'm sure it wouldn't suit my skin tone anyways.

    How did your macarons turn out? Oh and you don't need to apologize for not visiting! We're all busy people but I'm always happy to ready our comments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ein sehr schönes Outfit! Steht dir unheimlich gut.
    Ich finde deins sogar viel schöner♥

    Alles Liebe Sarah♥
    fruityheart.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ich finde, das Outift ist dir super gelungen! Das ist ja auch eins der Outfits von Serena, die sich etwas leichter nachkaufen bzw. im Schrank nachfinden lassen :)
    Wenn du Blair so gerne magst, hast du vielleicht auch ein Outfit von ihr gefunden, das du gut nachstylen konntest? Ich finde Blair nämlich auch viel besser ;)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Anne <3

    ReplyDelete

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }