Monday, 13 April 2015

4 Things that are NOT FUN to buy

Hi everyone, last year around this time I was super motivated to start the new semester at uni. This time though...^^" I could easily do with another week of holidays. However, I still enjoyed Easter. I was in Scotland-> visiting friends back from university there. I also went to Braunschweig and spent some days with Mira as you know (click). Then I visited Julia in Bremen -> And we talked about something quite funny!
I bet everyone can come up with one or two things that they hate buying when it comes to clothes (I mean, I am not even going to mention buying toilet paper and other random stuff ;D Just clothes).

Here's my TOP 4 List of Things that are NOT FUN to buy. 

4. Socks. I personally find it rather annoying to buy socks because most of my black and white socks just magically disappear. (And no, they are not in the washing machine ;D) Still, when shopping for cute socks,

it's kind of okay.

3. Bikinis. Uuuugh. Need I say more?

2. Trousers, particularly jeans. I am lucky to have found a label I can trust when it comes to Jeans... (Scandinavian CUBUS. Click. The Jeans are reasonably priced but they get quite lose after a year or so) But usually trying on Jeans instanstly makes me want to go on a diet.

1. Belts. Or 'a belt' as in my case. I'm 21 now and so far I've owned one single belt which my boyfriend got me as a birthday gift. This one is lovely but as it is white and gold, I figured I needed another more 'daily' one. To me, nothing screams BORING more than belts.

The funny thing is, after I had told Julia that I needed another belt but that I did not want to buy one because it's not fun, I went to Liebeskind right the day after :D I got myself this one for 19,95€.



It's quite nice, don't you think? However, I had to really force myself and go there :D
It's this one in case you are interested in purchasing it. (click).

What's your top 4 (or 3 or....) of things you do not consider 'fun' to buy? Do you also want to go on a diet after trying on the 30th pair of unflattering jeans?

Let me know ♥

8 comments:

  1. Toller Post!
    Das sind wirklich Dinge, die jeder hat und haben sollte :D
    Alles Liebe Sarah♥
    helloworldsarah.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankeschön! Ach soo eine tolle Figur habe ich auch nicht. Habe ja doch ein kleines Bäuchlein :D

    Oh ja, ich hasse es auch Hosen zu kaufen. Vor allem das anprobieren ist so anstrengend xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, die Top 4 stimmen mit meinen bis auf die Socken überein. Ich liebe es mir Socken mit süßen Mustern drauf zu kaufen :D (Die passen wenigstens immer… )Aber natürlich auch nur wenn grade nötig ist..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich hasse es Jeans zu kaufen!!! XD Socken kaufe ich meistens eh nur niedliche |D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo meine Liebe,
    Du bist meinem alten Blog „Do it, Kitten“ gefolgt. Ich bin ab jetzt auf http://coloredfeathers.blogspot.de/ zu finden und würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du mir dort hin folgst und meine Leserin bleibst!
    Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Abend und ein wunderbares restliches Wochende, coloredfeathers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine that these 4 items are not fun to buy. Hehehe about the socks, Did your cat steal them? House mate? Bad neighbours? I don't like buying jeans. Most do not fit well. I know what I don't like buying... BRAS. It's cumbersome to try so many and none that fit.

    RYC:
    Glad to know about our similar likes and dislikes, Keki. So many of the questions are so illogical that I've to bend the rules a little and answer my own way. I know what you mean by bra clip length! Over here, we just call it bra length. Sailor Moon's long hair looks ok simply coz she's an anime character. But a real-life sailor moon? Not me too.

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
  7. Der Gürtel sieht super aus *__* ich glaube so einen sollte ich mir auch mal wieder zu legen, denn Gürtel kaufen finde ich ebenfalls super schwierig :/ meistens kaufe ich mir nämlich eher billige Gürtel, die dann schon nach wenigen Tagen ausleiern und schließlich Ganz reißen :D bei Bikinis finde ich das Kaufen auch immer richtig schwierig, deswegen bestelle ich mir meist eine große Auswahl online und probiere sie dann zu Hause an :) und die Socken verschwinden bei mir übrigens auch auf magische Weise immer wieder :D ich frag mich immer wo die hin sind, da muss doch dann irgendwo ein riesiger Sockenstapel in unserem Haus liegen?!:D
    Ich wünsche dir noch einen wundervollen Tag!
    Liebste Grüße,
    Lilly ❤️
    PS: Außerdem wollte ich mich nochmal kurz für all deine lieben Kommentare auf meinem Blog bedanken, ich liebe es über alles sie zu lesen :)❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hosen, Hosen und nochmal Hosen. XD Wie du schon schreibst... es ist meistens jedes Mal ein großer Kampf und endet in endloser Frustration und dem sofortigen Wunsch nach Diät. XD
    Ansonsten finde ich BHs kaufen irgendwie auch noch lästig und teilweise schwierig.

    ReplyDelete

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }